The Charleston, SC Floating Villa is the latest IMMERST client design. IMMERST is distilled from 30 years of marine industry leadership translated to floating architectural innovation. With IMMERST, Stephens Waring Design provides a design-build consultancy dedicated to creating sustainable aquatecture with energy-efficient work /play / living solutions.
- Proprietary OASys – Ocean Architecture System: an integrated system of floating foundations minimizes environmental impact and mitigates any motion from harbor wake — protects against extreme weather or hurricane storm surges.
- Sustainable design combines green building techniques with efficient use of space to conserve energy and minimize operating demands on local resources.
- A unique, transitional design seamlessly connects exterior and interior space.
- Thoughtful floor-plans pack remarkable living spaces into an efficient footprint.
- Ample exterior space offers multi-level lounging, swimming and boating access.
- Standard utility connections make seamless installation of water, waste, electric and communications systems.
Follow the design journey by signing-up for our IMMERST newsletter. Click Here.
Read More About IMMERST and Floating Homes: