Sign up to receive Immerst news updates!
Stay up to date on Immerst’s ocean architecture systems (OASys), and aquaculture-related news.
The Immerst News Feed:
- A Conversation with Paul Waring - July 2019 This month we sat down with Paul Waring, one of the co-founders of Immerst and its parent company, Stephens Waring Yacht Design, to have ...
- Millennials are Rocking the Boat The Pew Research Center defines Millennials as the generation born between 1981-1996 (ages 38-23, respectively). As one-quarter of the American population, and with a ...
Welcome to a new kind of address
Immerst by Stephens Waring Yacht Design is a glass sanctuary that provides a 360 view of your surroundings and unbridled access to nature. Here, you’re free to focus what’s important in life.
- A unique, transitional design seamlessly connects exterior and interior spaces.
- Thoughtful floor-plans pack remarkable living spaces into an efficient footprint.
- Spacious and simple, Immerst is easy to furnish and customize with SWYD designers’ help.
- Expansive deck environments offer multi-level lounging, swimming, boat-access and activity platforms.
- Standard dockside connectivity allow for seamless wastewater, electricity and communications systems.
For years we’ve heard from people who wanted an easier way to enjoy life by the water’s edge. Add to that the requests from developers and resort owners looking for ways to cater to luxury travel enthusiasts and we knew that maximizing time out in nature was the plan.
– Paul Waring